銀川Auchan社會責任驗廠的目的 清遠GSV認證審核費多少錢?
    發布者:kaiguan88  發布時間:2019-08-09 17:59:13  訪問次數:65

    Discrimination, harassment and abuse 

    歧視,騷擾和虐待 

    4.1 Do you have an anti-discrimination policy in place? (if yes, please attach)  

    工廠有反歧視政策嗎? 

    4.2Do workers receive equal pay for equal work, regardless of gender, origin, race, caste, tribe or religious belief? 

    不論性別,出身,種族,階層,部落或宗教 仰,工人們可以同工同酬嗎? 

    4.3 Are union representatives treated in the same way as other workers? 

    工會代表跟其他工人同樣待遇嗎? 

    4.4 Is pregnancy testing part of your recruitment process? 

    懷孕測試會在婦女被錄用時使用嗎? 

    4.5 Do you dismiss workers who become pregnant? 

    懷孕的工人會被辭退嗎? 

    4.6 What special arrangements do you make for pregnant workers in the workplace? (please specify) 

    對于懷孕婦女,工廠有什么特別措施嗎?(請寫明) 

    4.7 Do you clearly and strictly forbid any other form of verbal, physical or psychological threats, abuse or harassment in your company? 

    工廠有清晰嚴格的條文禁止語言,行為,心理虐待和騷擾嗎? 

    了解更多AUCHAN驗廠標準,AUCHAN驗廠要求,AUCHAN驗廠難點,AUCHAN審核清單,AUCHAN驗廠清單,AUCHAN驗廠全套資料,AUCHAN驗廠文件,AUCHAN驗廠注意點,AUCHAN驗廠相關內容請聯系凱冠 。

     

    5. Health and safety 

    健康和安全 

    5.1. Health and safety management 

    健康和安全管理 

    5.1.1Is there a senior manager responsible for health and safety? (if yes, specify his exact title and name) 

    有經理負責健康和安全嗎?(如果有,請列明職位和姓名) 

    5.1.2 Do you ensure compliance with all applicable health and safety laws and regulations? 

    嚴格遵照健康安全方面的法律和規定了嗎? 

    5.1.3 How do you keep yourself informed about changes in health and safety regulations? 

    如何獲知健康和安全法規的修改? 

    5.1.4 Do you carry out a health and safety risk assessment? 

    有健康和安全危險性評估嗎? 

    5.1.5 If yes, please specify any high risk area identified through the risk assessment process. 

    如果有,請任一列舉評估體系中認為危險的區域。 

    5.1.6 Do you implement action plans for all risk areas identified, if any? (please provide an example) 

    有危險區域事故預案嗎?(如果有,請附上) 

    5.1.7 Do you have a health & safety management system in place? 

    有健康和安全管理系統嗎? 

    5.2. Safety in the workplace 

    工作地點的安全 

    5.2.1Are all workers provided with appropriate personal protective equipment? 

    是否所有工人都有適合的個人防護用具? 

    5.2.2 Is the personal protective equipment you provide free of charge? (if no, specify how much) 

    工廠免費提供個人防護用具嗎? 

    如果不是免費,需要多少錢? 

    5.2.3 Do all machines and tools have adequate safety guards? 

    所有的機器和工具有足夠的安全防護嗎? 

    5.2.4 Are all machines and tools regularly maintained? 

    (if yes, please specify how often) 

    所有的機器和工具都定期維護嗎? 

    如果是,請寫明頻度。 

    5.2.5 Do you have an accident book in which all accidents, however minor, are recorded? 

    有事故記錄手冊嗎?所有的事故,包括很小的事故都記錄在案嗎? 

    5.2.6 If yes, how many accidents, however minor, have been recorded in the last 12 months? 

    在過去的12個月里,有多少包括很小的事故被記錄在案? 

    5.2.7 Do you implement corrective actions to prevent the recurrence of accidents occurred? 

    (please justify your answer) 

    采取相應的正確措施以防事故再次發生嗎? 

    如果有,請證明你的回答。 

    5.2.8 Are first aid kits with necessary supplies available at all times? 

    急救箱里的物品充足,并可以隨時拿到嗎? 

    5.2.9 Is each shift covered by a trained first aider? 

    每個班次會配有一個訓練有素的急救員嗎? 

    5.2.10 Do you have a procedure for quick medical assistance in case of emergency? (please attach) 

    出現需要搶救時,有快速醫療救助程序嗎? 請附上 

    5.3. Health & Safety training 

    健康和安全培訓 

    5.3.1 Are all workers, including temporary workers, trained on health, safety and hygiene when starting to work in your company? 

    包括臨時工在內的所有工人在入職時都接受過健康,安全,衛生保健培訓嗎? 

    5.3.2 Are all workers who use personal protective equipment trained on how to use them? 

    使用個人防護用具的工人接受過如何使用的培訓嗎? 

    5.3.3 Are all workers dealing with hazardous chemicals trained about the dangers and about the proper use of the chemicals? 

    接觸危險化學品的工人是否都受過危險意識和如何正確使用化學品的培訓? 

    5.3.4 Do you inform all workers, including temporary workers, about the accident and emergency procedures? 

    是否所有的工人,包括臨時工都知道事故和緊急情況預案? 

    5.3.5 Do you keep records of health and safety training? 

    (if yes, please attach a copy of a monthly record) 

    是否保留健康和安全培訓記錄? 

    如果是,請附上一份月度記錄表。 

    5.4. Fire protection 

    防火 

    5.4.1 Is a fire early warning system installed in your company? 

    是否安裝了火險預警系統? 

    5.4.2 Are fire extinguishers inspected and maintained regularly? 

    滅火器定期檢驗和維護了嗎? 

    5.4.3 Do you have a written fire evacuation procedure? 

    (if yes, please attach) 

    有書面的火險疏散程序嗎? 

    如果有,請附上。 

    5.4.4 Are fire and evacuation drills carried out regularly? 

    (please specify the date of the latest drill) 

    有定期的火險演習嗎?(請注明近一次演習時間) 

    5.4.5 Are escape routes and emergency exits properly marked? 

    疏散通道和緊急出口是否清晰可見? 

    5.4.6 Is the fire evacuation procedure communicated to all workers, including new workers? 

    火險疏散程序是否告知每一個工人,包括新員工? 

    5.4.7 Is the number of emergency exits appropriate to secure evacuation of the workforce in emergency cases? (please specify how many) 

    當緊急情況發生時,緊急出口是否足夠? 

    5.4.8 Are all emergency exits unlocked and unblocked during working hours? 

    工作時間緊急出口是否上鎖? 

    5.5. Hazardous Materials 

    危險品 

    5.5.1 Do you have a complete list of all chemicals used in your plant (including chemicals, pesticides, fertilizers and cleaning fluids)? 

    是否有工廠里的所有化學品清單?(包括化學品,殺蟲劑,化肥和清潔劑) 

    5.5.2 Do you have a material safety data sheet (MSDS) for each chemical in local language? 

    是否有用漢語寫的材料安全資料表? 

    5.5.3 Do you have written procedures for the safe storage, use and disposal of each hazardous material including chemicals and pesticides? 

    每種危險品包括化學品和殺蟲劑是否有安全存放,使用和丟棄的書面程序? 

    5.5.4 Do you keep a list of all workers handling hazardous materials, including chemicals and pesticides? (specify how many workers are listed) 

    所有接觸過危險品包括化學品和殺蟲劑的工人是否都記錄在冊?(請具體說明記錄了多少工人) 

    5.5.5 I yes, do those workers receive an annual health check? 

    如果是,那么這些工人是否接受年度體檢? 

    5.5.6 Are hazardous materials including chemicals and pesticides kept in sealed, containers in a locked storeroom which is in a separate building? 

    是否所有的危險品包括化學品和殺蟲劑都存放在密封的容器內?裝危險品的房間是否上鎖?是否在獨立的建筑物內存放危險品? 

    5.5.7 Are showers and first aid facilities provided for everyone working with hazardous materials, including chemicals and pesticides?  

    是否為接觸危險品包括化學品和殺蟲劑的工人提供淋浴和急救設施? 

    5.6. Health and Social facilities 

    健康和社會設施 

    5.6.1 Is the workplace clean and tidy? 

    工作場所是否干凈整潔? 

    5.6.2 Do you provide unlimited access to clean drinking water during working hours? 

    工作時間是否提供足夠的清潔飲用水? 

    5.6.3 Do you provide at least 1 toilet for every 25 workers? 

    是否平均25個工人有一個廁所使用? 

    5.6.4 Are toilets segregated for men and women? 

    男女廁所是否分開? 

    5.6.5 Do workers have access to an appropriate, clean area for food storage, eating and cooking?(if yes, please specify) 

    有合適的,干凈的地方讓工人放食物,吃飯和做飯嗎?(如果有,請具體說明) 

    5.6.6 Are clean washing -e.g. washing rooms, showers- and changing facilities provided that are lockable or separated by gender? 

    可以干凈的清洗嗎?例如:盥洗室,淋浴間,更衣室是否男女分開,是否上鎖? 

    5.6.7 Are dormitories, if any, separated from production area and warehouses? 

    如果有宿舍,是否跟生產區域和倉庫分開? 

    5.6.8 Is the space provided in dormitories in compliance with national regulations? 

    宿舍的空間跟國家規定相符嗎? 

    5.6.9 Are the dormitories clean and safe? 

    宿舍干凈,安全嗎?  

    免責聲明:線纜網轉載作品均注明出處,本網未注明出處和轉載的,是出于傳遞更多信息之目的,并不意味 著贊同其觀點或證實其內容的真實性。如轉載作品侵犯作者署名權,或有其他諸如版權、肖像權、知識產權等方面的傷害,并非本網故意為之,在接到相關權利人通知后將立即加以更正。聯系電話:0571-87774297。
0571-87774297  
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产swag剧情在线观看| 国产精品视频一区二区三区不卡 | 粗壮挺进人妻水蜜桃成熟| 国产亚洲精彩视频| 久热中文字幕在线精品免费| 国自产精品手机在线观看视频| а天堂中文地址在线| 成人永久免费福利视频app| 久久久久无码精品国产app| 最近的中文字幕国语电影直播| 亚洲天堂电影在线观看| 波多野结衣不打码视频| 你懂的在线视频| 精品久久久久久久中文字幕| 四虎1515hm免费国产| 色青青草原桃花久久综合| 国产午夜无码视频在线观看 | 调教羞耻超短裙任务| 国产成人亚洲综合| 欧美日韩亚洲高清不卡一区二区三区| 国产精品成人一区无码| 777奇米影视网| 国产香蕉在线精彩视频| 99ri精品国产亚洲| 在线观看精品一区| aⅴ免费在线观看| 天天摸天天摸色综合舒服网 | 欧美成人在线免费观看| 亚洲精品v天堂中文字幕| 焰灵姬你下面好紧| 伊人久久久大香线蕉综合直播| 粗壮挺进邻居人妻| 免费高清在线观看| 精品国产一区二区三区2021| 又大又紧又粉嫩18p少妇| 综合偷自拍亚洲乱中文字幕| 四虎影院在线播放视频| 美女被免费网站在线视频免费| 四虎影视在线永久免费观看| 网址在线观看你懂的| 午夜老司机免费视频|